Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inspired by great packaging and product.


While shopping this weekend, I stopped by one of my favorite stores, Grounded, in Encinitas. As I was checking out, the owner was unwrapping a new jewelry line for the store. I was instantly attracted to the packaging and immediately picked up a pair of earrings. They were packaged in a mini glass bottle. I was sold!

verre new york: let them wear glass is the company name. Verre is the french word for glass and each piece is handmade by the designers. I couldn't agree more with their belief that simple is elegant and that less is more. Event better is that 10% of all verre new york sales goes to selected charities.

Their necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets are a perfect gift.

Feeling inspired by great packaging and product.

No comments: