Saturday, July 3, 2010

LBB

As a small business owner, I'm constantly setting little goals for my company. There are also those few big goals that I hope to someday reach. It's just little old me here running this ship (with a lot of love and patience from my biggest fan, my husband). I'm with my clients from start to finish. I meet with them, design a proposal, purchase, prep, arrange, set up, and break down. So, meeting those few big goals could take some time.

Well, I am overjoyed to blog today because I reached one of my big goals. It came unexpectedly and I have to admit, it made me a bit nervous. A few weeks back I was asked to be a member of Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book of San Diego Floral vendors. Style me Pretty is not just another wedding blog. It's so well respected and it's the go to blog for today's modern bride.

One of my favorite features is the Inspiration Board. I meet with a lot of brides who need a visual. This wedding planning tool allows you to pull all your inspiration together to create a cohesive look and view other boards created by others. I think it's genius!

Thank you Style Me Pretty for this most amazing opportunity. I hope to make you proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Leigh Anne! Congrats, this is very exciting!