Monday, June 14, 2010

The Floral Lab got snagged!


SOMEONE PINCH ME PLEASE! I got snagged.

So, I received an email from the much admired Kelly of succulentLOVE and bash, please asking me to be a part of something great. She and her business partner, Paige, discussed the need for a modern curated wedding event. With their dear friend Audrey of Urbanic on board, they were on a mission to make their idea come to life and so HITCHED was created. The date: Thursday evening, September 23, 2010. The location: Smog Shoppe

Are you kidding me? Of course I said YES! This event is going to be so RAD! I'm nervous with excitement to have my work featured. My mind is flooded with design ideas. What will I come up with? You'll just have to wait and see.

To learn more about the event and see who got snagged, check out the HITCHED website and blog. Purchase tickets here and get ready to have some FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome and exciting. Can't wait to see your designs!

Emilia Jane said...

Can't wait to work with you! I'm a bit intimidated! You are so crazy talented!