Monday, June 8, 2009

about town


This weeks deliveries...


Flowers left for a special friend. (surprise!


Flowers for coffee shop lovers....
One of my jobs when I first moved to San Diego was Pannikin Coffee & Tea in Del Mar. I loved that job. I worked with and met so many wonderful people. It's such a great local spot to sit and sip on a cup of coffee or tea (and the food is really good too). Have you tried their carrot cake? OMG!!! I was so happy to learn you can now book your wedding or special event at their Leucadia location. 



Flowers for Dreamers....
Today, I couldn't resist and left Dreamy with Voluspa's Soleil no.67! Surprise a friend or loved one with a gift, just because. 
 

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

The flowers look beautiful! What a happy arrangement.

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! The mix of huge blooms with tiny little ones is so sweet.